At Rocky Mountain Tails, the difference is in the details. After all, it’s the little things that make your dog or cat’s visit with us a lot more enjoyable. Our facility offers:
- Professional, caring and courteous groomers
- Lower volume = lower stress
- Scheduled appointments
- Separate, spacious bathing and grooming rooms
- Hot water on demand (so that Fluffy doesn’t turn in to Frosty!)
- External exhaust fan to reduce heat and humidity
- Temperature controlled bathing and grooming rooms
- Only quality, environmentally friendly shampoos and conditioners
- Commercial bathing tub and kennels to keep things sanitary
- Open and visible rooms – we’re proud of our facilities!
Most importantly, we’ll take care of your pet like it was our own.
To schedule your appointment, give us a call at 403.685.2001 or email us.
Walk-ins for nail trims and minor tidying are always welcome.
Cat (the person, not the animal!) Grooms:
Monday: 10:00 – 5:00 (on alternating weeks only)
Tuesday: 10:00 – 5:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 5:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 5:00
Friday: 9:00 – 2:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 5:00 (on alternating weeks only)
Courtney is our part-time groomer. She will be working her way up to full time as our clientelle grows. Currently, Courtney grooms on the Mondays and Saturdays that Cat is off, plus many days through the week.
Want to work for us?
We are always looking to expand our list of experienced groomers who may be interested in working for us, should an opening arise. If you are a personable, quality-over-quantity type of person with great scissor and clipper skills, then give us a call or drop us an email!